top of page
Home Exterior
Modern Apartment Block



Need insurance protection for your home, automobile, watercraft, aircraft, recreational vehicles; EGIDA LLC have the answers. Licensed professionals who will work with you to evaluate and find the best solutions to fit your needs. We have an intriguing range of options and broad coverage with some of the best insurance companies, which can be designed to fit your lifestyle and budget. Contact us today.

•Homeowners Insurance
•Condominium Insurance
•Renter's Insurance
•Personal Liability
•Vacant Property/ Builders Risk


Standard home insurance coverage policies provide the following types of coverage, up to the limits outlined in the policies.

Pays for damage or destruction to your house and any unattached structures and buildings, such as fences, detached garages, and storage sheds.
•Personal Property
Covers the contents of your house, including furniture, clothing and appliances, if they are stolen, damaged, or destroyed.
Protects you against financial loss if you are sued and found legally responsible for someone else's injury or property damage.
•Medical Payments
Covers medical bills for people hurt on your property. Medical Payments coverage also pays for some injuries that may happen away from your home, such as if your dog bites someone.
•Loss of Use
Pays for additional living expenses if your home is too damaged to live in during repairs. Most standard home insurance coverage pays 10 to 20 percent of the amount of your dwelling coverage.


•Guaranteed Replacement Cost
Provides the most complete coverage for your home. Your home insurance company requires you to meet specific underwriting rules and conditions to qualify for this coverage. For instance, you may need to increase your home insurance amount on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis to keep up with the inflation rate.

•Scheduled Personal Property Endorsement
Also called a personal article floater. With this coverage, possessions, including jewelry, furs, stamps, coins, guns, computers, antiques, etc., are covered. Each article is itemized and detailed in the floater, and excluded perils also are outlined. Personal article floaters often do not have deductibles.
•Increased Limits on Money and Securities
Increases coverage amounts for money, bank notes, securities, deeds and more.
•Secondary Residence Premises Endorsement
Covers a secondary residence, such as a summer home. Insurance for secondary homes is not automatically provided by the home insurance policy you have for your primary or principal residence, so it's important to consider this endorsement if you own more than one home.
•Watercraft Endorsement
Expands personal liability and medical payments coverage for small sailboats and outboard motor boats only.
•Theft Coverage Protection Endorsement
If items from your motor vehicle, trailer or watercraft are stolen, theft coverage protection broadens theft coverage without requiring proof of forcible entry.
•Credit Card Forgery and Depositors Forgery Coverage Endorsement
Coverage applies if your credit cards are lost, stolen or used without permission, or if someone forges a check, draft, promissory note, etc. Certain restrictions apply and are noted in your home insurance policy.


A standard homeowners policy may not protect you from:

•Flood, Earthquake, Nuclear Accident and War
To protect against unforeseen and uncontrollable events like these, you can purchase hazard insurance through your home insurance policy.
•Windstorm Damage
In certain areas (mostly coastal) of some states, standard home insurance coverage does not cover damage caused by windstorms and hail. Check your policy information to see if windstorm damage is covered in your area.


Comprehensive coverage counts if you’re in an auto accident. Fortunately, we offer auto insurance policies that cover you from bumper to bumper.

The value of an auto insurance policy goes beyond replacing or repairing your vehicle if it’s damaged. It’s about limiting inconvenience and interruptions to your life.

EGIDA LLC’s goal is to find affordable and reliable coverage you need to get your life back on the road quickly and affordably:

•Bodily Injury Protection. 
Protects you from financial losses should you be held legally responsible for an automobile accident that causes death or injury to another person. This coverage also includes the legal expenses for your defense in a covered suit, plus bail bond and court costs.
•Property Damage Liability.
Protects you from financial losses should you be found liable for damage caused by your automobile to other people’s property, such as fences, light poles or another vehicle.
•Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury. 
Pays death or bodily injury costs for you and any passengers in your vehicle if you should be hit by an uninsured driver, or if you're struck by a “hit-and-run” driver you can’t identify. Policy limits apply.
•Uninsured Motorist Property Damage. 
Pays for damage to your vehicle should it be hit by a hit-and-run driver, a driver with no insurance, or a driver whose property damage liability limit is not enough to cover the damages incurred. Available in a limited number of states.
•Underinsured Motorists. 
Pays benefits for the death or bodily injury of you and any passengers in your car, should you be in an accident caused by a driver who has some insurance, but that insurance is inadequate to cover the losses resulting from the accident.
•Personal Injury Protection (No-Fault). 
Covers the cost of personal injuries that result from an auto accident, regardless of who was at fault. This coverage applies to injuries only, and does not include damage to a car or any other property. Provided on a per-occurrence, per-person basis.
•Medical Payments. 
Pays necessary and reasonable medical expenses that directly result from an auto accident, up to selected limits. Covered expenses might include medical care, rehabilitation, recovery and remedial care, as specified in the policy. Coverage will vary by state.
Pays for damage to a covered vehicle, less the deductible amount and up to actual cash value, for losses caused by a collision. “Collision” is defined as contact with a physical object, such as another vehicle or a structure. If you choose to buy collision coverage, choosing a higher deductible typically reduces the cost of your policy. Collision coverage is available only for those who also carry comprehensive coverage, and is often required when your car is financed or leased.
Pays for damage to your covered vehicle, less the deductible amount and up to actual cash value, caused by events such as theft, fire, riot, glass breakage, hail and windstorms. If you choose to buy collision coverage, choosing a higher deductible typically reduces the cost of your policy. Comprehensive is often mandated if your car is leased or financed.
•Full Glass. 
Pays for a covered glass loss, without deductible. This optional coverage can be purchased for an additional premium.
•Towing and Labor. 
Pays up to the chosen limit for towing your inoperable vehicle, regardless of whether there has been an accident. To get this coverage, you must also secure comprehensive coverage.
•Rental Reimbursement. 
If your car should become inoperable as the result of a covered loss, and you need to rent a car to get around, this coverage will pay for the rental car, up to your policy limits. To get this coverage, you must also carry comprehensive and collision coverage.

bottom of page